Inhabit: a unique integrative conference experience
LeaderShift is excited to announce an opportunity to gather in localized cohorts and attend together the Inhabit Conference in Seattle, Washington. This conference is a gathering for place-based practitioners reimagining church and transforming neighbourhoods.
Join other local leaders in the month leading up to the conference to express your interest in this event, identify areas of learning and get to know each other before attending the two-day event. In the following weeks, meet again with your cohort to discuss ways in which you might implement what you learned in your own ministry context and determine ways to hold each other accountable to your new goals!
A further opportunity is available for those with an eagerness to dive deeper into the emerging ministry community and hit the road for some practical learning. A Cascade Road Trip following the conference (OPTIONAL) will take place between Seattle and Portland. The focus will be:
- To visit emerging ministries in the Cascadia region
- To build upon the network connections we have made with the Parish Collective at the Inhabit Conference
- To engage in disciplined and intentional reflection together to deepen our learning
- To acquire on the ground knowledge about seeding and maintaining new expressions
- To dialogue with practitioners within their local context
- To continue our learning and experiences with our colleagues and learning cohorts
There will be opportunity to meet with practitioners and communities in Seattle on Sunday, April 28. We will drive to Portland for more experiences on Monday, April 29. Tuesday, April 30 will be spent in the Portland area. Wednesday, May 1 will see us visiting emerging communities on the way back to Seattle. Thursday, May 2, return to Seattle and depart for home.
This secondary adventure will be of additional cost. Information to follow.
Part A: Inhabit Conference, April 26th -29th
Cost: $250.00, included accommodation and conference fee
Part B: Cascadia Road Trip, April 29th – May 2nd
To apply for this unique opportunity please visit: