Apply for Coaching Support
If you are interested in applying for coaching support click here.
Apply to Be a Coach with Leadershift
If you are interested in applying to be a coach click here.
Format and rules
- Coaches who are not UCC, Anglican, Lutheran or Methodist ministers need to be certified and/or registered as coaches with an accrediting body
- Applications are reviewed 3 times a year: Oct 31st, Jan 31st and May 31st.
- Applicants are able to engage a coach on the LeaderShift approved list or apply to use a coach of their own choice. If using a coach of your own selection, please include their contact details (website, email, phone) in your request.
- Applicants can apply to have up to $1000 towards coaching sessions paid for by LeaderShift. Applicants can apply each year.
- Priority will be given to applicants who indicate they will continue to have coaching sessions in addition to the ones that LeaderShift pays for.
- If there are more applicants than funds, priority will go to new applicants who have not previously engaged in the program.